Migrating from ISS to Elasticsearch
From Messaging Server Technical Reference Wiki
Revision as of 15:57, 25 May 2018 by BulkPageCreator
The message store supports the following migration strategies:
Side by side migration
- Install a new message store.
- Enable Elasticsearch and ISC on the new message store.
- Migrate users from the old store to the new store with rehostuser.
- Decommission the old store when all the users are migrated to the new store.
- Upgrade the messaging server to 220.127.116.11.
- Enable Elasticsearch and ISC.
- Enable impurge if it is not enabled.
- Restart the server.
- Folders are scheduled for migration automatically when they are accessed.
- Run 'imcheck -H' to migrate all the folders.
- Remove ISS event notification target and ISS client configuration on the message store.